Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Meditation log 06/19/12

6:30 am 15 minutes silent noting. Noticing in more detail, and with more allowing and acceptance, feelings of sadness. I enjoyed meditating very much and didn't want to rise.
8:05 am 20 minutes silent noting on the bus. Then 15 minutes noting while walking to work, interspersed with some bouts of intentional thinking.

Tonight is a Q&A session with Rodney Smith at SIMS. Walking to work, I was trying to think of a question to ask. I thought of asking to what degree of enlightenment he had attained. Then I noticed the sad and angry feelings behind the question, and realized it would be fruitful to look at those. It's my anger at parents/teachers: you aren't telling me what's really going on! You're a fraud and need to be exposed!

Skipped SIMS. Instead, took a 90 minute nap at work, then worked late.

10:30 pm 20 minutes seated noting. Sadness, fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment