Saturday, June 9, 2012

Meditation log 06/09/12

6:40 a.m. 50 minutes mouthed noting. I've started mouthing the words. Saying them, even whispering them, makes my mouth dry and requires me to change my breathing.

Slow, pleasant, happy day, free of distress. Picked up bagel donation from Bagel Oasis and served bagels to Tent City for breakfast. Worked with Zarina and Eric to tidy Eric's workspace. Then hung out with Zarina and Eric and talked. Then did some tidying and organizing and freecycling of my own stuff, then worked with Zarina to tidy garage.

8:40 p.m. 30 minutes: 10 minutes metta, 10 minutes whispered noting (decided to try whispering again), and 10 minutes meditating using the RLS sensations as object (since they would otherwise have been unbearable). A lot of sleepiness, which, in combination with the RLS, prompted me to abort what I'd hoped would be a full hour of sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment