Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Meditation log 05/15/12

Last night made an intention to awaken in the middle of the night and meditate. I did awaken, and I tried to meditate while lying down, but I was not alert enough. The meditation was lazy and intermittent, and eventually I fell asleep.

6am: 30 minutes sitting meditaton, whispered noting. For first 12-15 minutes, noted pain (joints, abdomen) and nausea a lot. Then, not much. Seems to be becoming easier to note and let go of thoughts.

11:30 a.m. Julie called and cancelled our meditation date because she was swamped with work. I didn't meditate.

6pm: vocal noting while walking to bus stop.

9:30 pm: sat in attic. Some metta, some noting. Restless legs symptoms were really unpleasant and prompted me to quit earlier than I otherwise might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment