Thursday, September 13, 2012

Log 09/13/12

Haven't felt like logging much lately. Also, have been meditating less than 1.5 hours/day most days for past 2.5 weeks or more.

1:50pm 87 minutes seated silent noting in Studio P3 at work. (I quit before 90 minutes.) Quite difficult. I was almost constantly aware of a holding (associated with trauma-related tensions in right side) that I felt desperate to release. Pressure, tension, anguish, expanding, releasing, letting go, relaxing, aching, tension, anguish, pulsing, quivering, letting go ... sleepiness (several times I fell into a dreamy state, then "awoke" into a state without much thought) ... craving, clinging ... coolness, hunger. Mind was fairly quiet; when thinking occurred, I let go quickly ... thinking, shame, anguish ...

No comments:

Post a Comment