Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Log 09/05/12

11:10 45 minutes seated noting in studio P3. Less passive than usual: I directed my attention to the trauma-related sensations in the right jaw and throat and tried to move with them. Pleasure, longing, sadness, craving, pressure, rocking, pulsing, hearing. Didn't want to stop. Didn't feel like A&P; not sure which nana(s) I was in. Returning to my desk in the elevator, encountered a senior co-worker around whom I usually feel very bottled up. Found myself smiling and making eye contact with ease, and we conversed a bit.

Stayed in touch with self all day! Yes, it is hard to work at the same time, but I found myself less fearful about lack of progress.

I stayed at the office until around 11pm, when Eric picked me up. The final 2.5 hours I was at the 23andMe website, looking at my genetic data (no surprises) and doing 23andWe surveys. The surveys allow them to correlate the genetic features of their clients with various traits. I really support this but I was also seduced by the survey-taking activity, which is similar to Facebook in its allure.

Meditated about 15 minutes (A&P-like) before going to sleep shortly after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment