Thursday, August 15, 2013

Log 08/14/13

9:47 a.m. My intention for the day is to check in with myself frequently, to focus on things other than my primary project, to walk around a lot. This could be a Wednesday routine. Right now I feel sad and sleepy ... afraid there isn't enough time to take care of everything I need to do to keep myself safe.

1:04 pm  Feeling neutral. That's a new one! Pulsing, slight sleepiness, hearing ... am comfortable in my body.

2:03 pm Feeling same "neutral" sense, yet caught up in a drive to do stuff on my computer: research workplace wellness, clear skype requests, check email.

4:19 pm Workday is nearly over. I talked to Rusti, talked to Hsiao-Ching, talked to Melissa, talked to Kerry, researched workplace wellness, researched treadmill desks, meditated, talked to Julie, ordered medical records, talked to Zhi and Joe, talked to Theresa, tried to talk to Rob, talked to Eric on the phone. I didn't do any work on my actual projects. I feel more at ease than I almost ever do at the end of the workday!

No comments:

Post a Comment